Saturday, 12 December 2015

Beginning, Not Too Soon

On the joyous occasion of releasing my first write-up, I would like to thank my first reader, yes only you, whoever you will be. I don't want to divide the credit yet- the first one is special.

Its time to awaken the part of my being which is not a beginner at all. It is just a little awry of all the great intellectual goons who have set amazing examples and raised the bar quite high. Here I am, uncertainty weighing on my mind with self-criticism winning the war against THE happy impulse. However, succumbing to this weakness contradicts the whole notion of being an adventurist. Maybe its not about winning literary wars, more about taking pleasure in the simple art of putting across your own thoughts to people who deem you worthy of a read.

My love for writing has brought me here, will keep me here and make my thoughts flow in a more synchronized manner. I hope I am able to do one basic thing- that is form a connect between the lives we lead, the thoughts we have (especially the ones we seldom share) and the connections we form with the things that surround us.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly happy...and looking forward...
    My 'astha' is strong...the thoughts would delightfully flow into words...and touch hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly happy...and looking forward...
    My 'astha' is strong...the thoughts would delightfully flow into words...and touch hearts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey beautiful lady you are very talented! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey beautiful lady you are very talented! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Refreshing....short and crisp write up...way to go girl....love Ya always ...

    ReplyDelete